Uniform for Boys and Girls
- Royal Blue V-Neck sweatshirt or cardigan with school emblem.
- School tie with white blouse (long or short sleeve).
- Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore or trousers
- Black (preferably) or blue shoes (no trainers or boots).
- Plain grey, black or white socks or tights.
As above with optional shorts or optional blue Gingham checked dress.
White polo shirt with or without school emblem.
White round-neck T shirt with or without school emblem.
To help our youngest children they have the option of wearing white polo shirts (plain or with the school emblem) throughout their reception year.
Ties are also an optional item in this year group.
We also recommend ‘velcro’ or other easy fastening school shoes.
Please also provide a pair of wellies to be kept in school during term times