Grosvenor Park Academy
- Grosvenor Park purple sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White shirt
- Grosvenor Park school tie (elasticated or tied, formal knot)
- Grosvenor Park grey blazer with school logo
- Grey trousers/shorts or Grosvenor Park pleated tartan skirt
- Black shoes (no trainers or boots)
- Grey socks or tights
- Purple Grosvenor Park book bag
- Grosvenor Park School Coat
An alternative summer uniform can be worn after the Easter break. This will include a purple gingham checked dress worn with the school sweatshirt or school cardigan and white socks, or a white polo shirt (with school logo) with the option of grey shorts and grey socks. Black shoes must be worn throughout the summer months, open toed shoes will not be permitted.
- White round-neck T Shirt with school logo
- Black shorts or skort
- Black jogging bottoms
- School PE-bag/Rucksack
- Black pumps or trainers (non marking soles)
- Swimsuit or trunks (no loose fitting board shorts)
- Swimming cap
General Note: Please ensure that ALL items brought in to school are named clearly to help your child identify their own belongings.
PE kits can be brought into school at the start of each week, and taken home to be washed at the end of the week or in line with the expectations of your child’s class teacher. The children should store their PE kits in school either in their locker or on their named peg. They will also need their swimming kit including a towel and swimming cap when it is their swimming day. Please keep this separate from their PE kit. Your child should be able to undress and dress as independently as possible in order to help them get ready for PE and swimming, please practise this at home before they start school.
It is advisable for all reception children to have a change of undergarments and socks which can be kept in school. These can be discretely stored in their PE Bag.
Reversible Showerproof Jacket (No Logo) (Special Order - 3 Week Delivery)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh